Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas

I see I have not blogged since Dec 2. No, that's not true. I did blog one day, then clicked the wrong button and that entry went to post heaven. I missed it very much for a few minutes but did not replace it. It was too soon.

All the Christmas hats done; the bags are felted. They are all in one big box, each filled with plastic bags of three different kinds of fudge and a couple of lottery tickets -big gift-giving items in my family.

The preparations for Christmas went well. Lots of money was spent on electronics. Tomorrow I shall see if I got my Denise Knitting Needle set.

We went to the Christmas Eve service at church tonight at 6:00. Both of our kids, teenagers of 16 and 17, were working at McDonald's. They're growing up and things will only continue to change. Jobs, marriages, moves to different locations will all affect how Christmas works each year. With our oldest graduating this year, this may be the last Christmas we're all together. But, really, I don't think so, at least not yet.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: