Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring

I had a fair while with not much knitting content, but somehow managed to 'attract' more yarn to my stash - twice on the same day once...shhh!

The diamond fantasy scarf is coming along slowly but surely. I've learned it is definitely not something I can take along with me to social situations or even do while watching tv. Mistakes happen. Nasty ones that involve tinking.

But, that being said, I'm not really using lifelines anymore. Really, I lost my small container of dental floss and couldn't put one in at the usual spot, the end the row repeats. So I just kept cruising. If I pay attention, counting the number of stitches between the repeat markers, I can fix anything two rows down. So now I'm doing a lot of counting and it's going fine.

I'm getting the itch to do some felting again. I wonder what? Probably not a bag because I've done quite a few of those, but I'll see.

Happy Easter.

No comments: