Monday, November 5, 2007

Back to the Grind

Whew! I tried to post and couldn't! I thought my blogging adventure had ended after my first post.

Alright, hysteria aside, here's what I wanted to say:

I've had a week off from work - for no purpose other than to have some time off. It became a very fibre-filled week. Getting together with a Ravelry group, visiting Louisa's (Damselfly) home and fibre studio, a couple of field trips to lys's (local yarn stores), deciding to knit up felted bags for Christmas gifts, and a trip out to the Langley Weavers' and Spinners' sale. I think I'm a little bit addicted, say what?

Yesterday I visited my Mom and sister and knit on their Christmas gifts right in front of them - I'm so sneaky. When they asked me what I was making I just said 'knitted bags' and didn't elaborate further. If they had a clue they didn't say anything.

So today it's off to work again. I work in a dental x-ray clinic. Tonight there's an owner's meeting and they want me to go to discuss a new purchase - a dental CT machine (ooh, exciting - more digital toys).

Alas, I have to visit my lys again today (she said sarcastically). I have some yarn on hold and said I would pick it up today. I think I can fit it in between work and the meeting.

No comments: